Re: Disclaimer

Good day Michael,

You will find what you are looking for at:

http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org

Look on the left site within the top 10 documents and you will find it, it is called the Get out of jail free card

Take care

Clement

Michael Condon wrote:
Does anyone have a sample disclaimer for customer approval before initiating pen testing, vulnerability scans, etc.?
Also, any sample forms for reporting results to the client?

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

  • Re: My Frustrations
    ... A customer being faked will not probably be reading this ... ourselves by requiring licensing. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: My Frustrations
    ... A customer being faked will not probably be reading this ... ourselves by requiring licensing. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: My Frustrations
    ... If you are not an intended recipient you ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • [Fwd: Re: My Frustrations]
    ... Subject: My Frustrations ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Pen testing web servers
    ... I haven't had any hands-on time with NTOspider so am ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)