a tutorial

i am using linux x86. and i'd like tutorials in c since i'm used to
the language.
thanks for webgoat it's great. although in owasp java

On 10/17/08, Augusto Augusto <aepereyra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That you're looking for is called webgoat and you can download it from
www.owasp.org

good look!

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:22 PM, kalgecin kalgecin <kalgecin@xxxxxxxxx>