Re: a tutorial

owasp's webgoat, webmaven buggybank look them up.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 3:22 PM, kalgecin kalgecin <kalgecin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi list,
i've been searching for a tutorial that teaches you to make a
server(simple) or an app then shows you how to hack and secure it.
please if you have seen such a tut tell me
thanks in advence

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

Anthony,
CNA,CEH,CISSP,GSNA,MCP,SCTA
925-262-7565

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

  • Re: My Frustrations
    ... A customer being faked will not probably be reading this ... ourselves by requiring licensing. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: My Frustrations
    ... A customer being faked will not probably be reading this ... ourselves by requiring licensing. ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: My Frustrations
    ... If you are not an intended recipient you ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • [Fwd: Re: My Frustrations]
    ... Subject: My Frustrations ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Pen testing web servers
    ... I haven't had any hands-on time with NTOspider so am ... Security Trends Report from Cenzic ... Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve! ...
    (Pen-Test)