FatWire CMS

FatWire administrator's guide says,

"The DefaultReader user account has one ACL: Browser. Because many of the
Content Server database tables have the Browser ACL assigned to them, this
means that someone could log in to a Content Server database as DefaultReader
using Content Server Explorer and examine information about your system
(although they cannot write to any tables as this user)."

Can someone provide me with more info how can I log in " Content Server
database as DefaultReader using Content Server Explorer"?

I can log in somewhere into something on this particular server, but all I'm
getting is this message,

"Welcome DefaultReader
Username/password validated."

What default URLs I can try to verify it?

Thanks!

Top 5 Common Mistakes in
Securing Web Applications
Get 45 Min Video and PPT Slides

www.cenzic.com/landing/securityfocus/hackinar

  • Re: Linked Tables Locking Up
    ... A possible workaround would be to use Terminal Server or a similar product ... Not only this should circumvent the VPN problem (for which I ... not so surprised to see Access having a problem going over a network) but it ... server database to do exactly what you suggested. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
  • RE: Replication with access.
    ... Server database with MA Access. ... descriptions for replication between SQL Server and MS Access ... 22.Can I make replication work from Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft ... you need to first create a SQL Server database. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
  • DAOand DSN Less ODBC connection to SQL Server followup
    ... Dim strConn As String ... MDB database and a SQL Server database. ...
  • Re: Replication/Sychronization and security
    ... request to the *file server* for the sectors of the file on disk ... A server database does not do the same thing at all. ... hands off the request to a process running on the server, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Accessing SQL SERVER from a Web Part best practice
    ... I have a custom web part that accesses a SQL Server database. ... Server database is not on the same server as WSS ...