Pen Testing Companies in Germany & England

Hello everyone,

I would like to know what are the companies that handle "Pen Testing"
in Germany and England.
Your help is so much appreciated.

Thank you
HaymiRock

Top 5 Common Mistakes in
Securing Web Applications
Get 45 Min Video and PPT Slides

www.cenzic.com/landing/securityfocus/hackinar

  • Re: names to remember
    ... hanged at the Old Bailey, London, England, in 1650 ... Ancker,: beheaded at Wurzburg, Germany, ... burned at Carcassonne, France in 1330 ... Arnold, (first name unknown): hanged at Barking, England, in 1574 ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: names to remember
    ... hanged at the Old Bailey, London, England, in 1650 ... beheaded at Wurzburg, Germany, ... burned at Carcassonne, France in 1330 ... > Arnold, (first name unknown): hanged at Barking, England, in 1574 ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Making money from Java
    ... it would have been fairly easy for England or France to ... >> France sure could have done so to Germany in 1933-34, ... > rejection of rule by law, and establishing instead a rule by armed ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Was Hitler a Darwinian?
    ... Operation Sea Lion is best understood as no more than a bluff. ... The term I used - planning - is much more extensive and (at the level ... It isn't obvious at all what Germany wanted to achieve ... namely that Germany really wanted to invade England. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Australia Squad for Germany Friendly
    ... Socceroos coach Holger Osieck has named his side for the friendly match against Germany in Monchengladbach on March 29; ... Mark Schwarzer (Fulham, England), Mitchell Langerak (Borussia ... The possible future Socceroos, good luck to them, but the actual Socceroos face a tough test in Germany, I have faith in the team that we will give you Germans a far more competitive run this time!!! ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)