To: <listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:27 AM
Subject: How we perform Pentration Testing and Vernability Assesment

HI All,

How we perform Pentration Testing and Vernability Assesment.

Can anyone show me first How we do that. I want to moove in to security and need to know these things I have a theoratical idea. However, I need to know practically How we do tht.

Thanks
Mustaque
MCSA,CEH

Top 5 Common Mistakes in
Securing Web Applications
Get 45 Min Video and PPT Slides

www.cenzic.com/landing/securityfocus/hackinar

Top 5 Common Mistakes in Securing Web Applications
Get 45 Min Video and PPT Slides

www.cenzic.com/landing/securityfocus/hackinar

  • Re: Managing a project as it scales
    ... If you have ever once printed out a listing so you could circle the braces to figure out ... but braces should follow a methodology that is easy to read. ... Rarely is it valuable to maintain external documentation, ... Even the message handlers get procedure header blocks. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Managing a project as it scales
    ... There is a great OS documentation tool called Doxygen. ... it grabs the correct comment from the open brace. ... but braces should follow a methodology that is easy to read. ... > A window message is an interface, and all interfaces are completely documented. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Mixed Signal IC design-flow
    ... kit methodology documentation available at http://downloads.cadence.com ... services inherent in those complete methodology kits to design complex ... Each download contains a complete design, ...
    (comp.cad.cadence)
  • Re: Learning embedded coding, which uC?
    ... DocGen/SC is based on Paul's methodology and produces code documentation that is accepted by the US Food and Drug Administration. ... had a major beneficial impact on our code quality, and significantly reduces the cost of reuse in safety-critical applications. ... In environments with mandatory design back tracking it's the only way to go. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)