Re: DPE - Default Password Enumeration standarization released

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 05:19:40PM +0200, SD List wrote:
DPE is the security-database naming scheme that provides structured
enumeration of default logons and passwords of network devices,
applications and Operating Systems.

Having a common format for this list is a great idea for many reasons. A
couple questions:

Are you going to be seeding this database from the Phenoelit list @
http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html or any other existing lists?

How will the community be able to add / modify to this list?

Will there be a central maintainer or committee (you?) who reviews
entries before inclusion and what's the expected time-line after
submitting can be expected?

When will there be more than just 3 entries in it? :)

Kurt

--
..:[ grutz at jingojango dot net ]:..
GPG fingerprint: 5FD6 A27D 63DB 3319 140F B3FB EC95 2A03 8CB3 ECB4

  • Re: The Anime Primer "Pre-Approved List"
    ... but aren't yet in the Primer. ... only write entries for shows you like enough to recommend to ... quarterly anime review lists, three stars on Manbow Papa's quarterly ... Ouran High School Host Club ...
    (rec.arts.anime.fandom)
  • Re: Synchronization routine
    ... Basically I have two lists, one on my firewall and one in a database. ... current sizes are over 1 million entries and I expect to see 2 million rows ... which I can randomly access ... quicksort wasn't too efficient and finally caused a stack overflow. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Best writers I havent yet read
    ... Science Fiction> and. ... considered was to look for authors represented by multiple books in my ... So I've spent much of this past week compiling a list of author entries ... If anyone wants the full lists, or whatever, well, e-mail or post, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • [info] The Anime Primer "Pre-Approved List"
    ... but aren't yet in the Primer. ... only write entries for shows you like enough to recommend to ... quarterly anime review lists, three stars on Manbow Papa's quarterly ... Tokyo Mew Mew / Mew Mew Power ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: OL2002: Adding list of contacts to a Distribution List after search
    ... My Contacts entries have multiple Categories, so let's say I want to ... or simply Friends New York. ... Categories - once in Friends, again in Business, and a 3rd time in New ... |> I need to create email distribution lists of people that meet ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)