Request for Information on Exploit 'Novell eDirectory evtFilteredMonitorEventsRequest() function Buffer Overflow vulnerability'

Hi,
I'm developing a tool for testing the effectiveness of IPS/IDS devices against various exploits. I could not find any working Poc for this particular vulnerability.

Please help me out with any information about any working exploit for this vulnerability or Poc.

Details:

Exploit: Novell eDirectory evtFilteredMonitorEventsRequest() function Buffer Overflow vulnerability

Product: Novell eDirectory <= 8.8.1

The evtFilteredMonitorEventsRequest function in the LDAP service in Novell eDirectory before 8.8.1 FTF1 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted request containing a value that is larger than the number of objects transmitted, which triggers an invalid free of unallocated memory.

iDefence Labs: http://labs.idefense.com/intelligence/vulnerabilities/display.php?id=428
CAN ID: 2006-4509 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2006-4509>, 2006-4510 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2006-4510>
BID: 20663 <http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/20663>

Thanks in advance,
Sairam

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Intoto Inc.

Top 5 Common Mistakes in Securing Web Applications Find out now! Get Webinar Recording and PPT Slides

www.cenzic.com/landing/securityfocus/hackinar

  • Request for Information on Exploit Novell eDirectory evtFilteredMonitorEventsRequest() function Buff
    ... I could not find any working Poc for this particular vulnerability. ... Please help me out with any information about any working exploit for this vulnerability or Poc. ... Novell eDirectory evtFilteredMonitorEventsRequest() function Buffer Overflow vulnerability ... If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • [Full-disclosure] Request for Information on Exploit Novell eDirectory evtFilteredMonitorEventsR
    ... I could not find any working Poc for this particular vulnerability. ... Please help me out with any information about any working exploit for this vulnerability or Poc. ... Novell eDirectory evtFilteredMonitorEventsRequest() function Buffer Overflow vulnerability ... If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Request for Information on Exploit CA Brightstor ARCserve Backup dbasvr.exe memory corruption vulner
    ... I could not find any working Poc for this particular vulnerability. ... Please help me out with any information about any working exploit for this vulnerability or Poc. ... A remote stack overflow vulnerability exist in the RPC interface of CA BrightStor ARCServe BackUp. ... If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Request for Information on Exploit CA Brightstor ARCserve Backup dbasvr.exe memory corruption vulner
    ... I could not find any working Poc for this particular vulnerability. ... Please help me out with any information about any working exploit for this vulnerability or Poc. ... A remote stack overflow vulnerability exist in the RPC interface of CA BrightStor ARCServe BackUp. ... If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: QualysGuard - VA/PT appliance
    ... I had an opportunity to review the product at the InfoSec show in Orlando ... or anything much more technical or very in-depth such as their vulnerability ... intended recipient, please contact the sender. ... Subject: QualysGuard - VA/PT appliance ...
    (Pen-Test)