Re: Re: Autorun programs from flash drive.

Thanks, this is just what I needed. Thanks you, and everyone who replied to my question. :)

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • RE: Block OS Detection
    ... Need to secure your web apps NOW? ... Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Port Scanner Challenge Revisited: Nmap, Unicornscan, Portbunny
    ... Need to secure your web apps NOW? ... Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Astalavista?
    ... Need to secure your web apps NOW? ... Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Security Grade
    ... Need to secure your web apps NOW? ... Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Gear