bugs.ms - for Microsoft related bugs, exploits etc

Hello,

I am building a custom search engine for Microsoft related bugs,
patches, exploits, pentest resources etc.

Its online at:
www.bugs.ms

Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Regards,
Rohas Nagpal
bugs.ms

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • bugs.ms - for Microsoft related bugs, exploits etc
    ... I am building a custom search engine for Microsoft related bugs, ... patches, exploits, pentest resources etc. ... Its online at: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: lsass.exe
    ... a firewall would prevent either worm. ... > keep up to date with the patches? ... >>warning and than restarted. ... >>researching it online from my other computer, ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion)
  • RE: Patches without going on line?
    ... I agree that using a firewall before going online to download patches should ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Patches without going on line?
    ... patches without going online? ... I never know what OS my customer will have when I go onsite. ... Will MBSA run on Win9x? ... Is there really no other way to test for patches ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Patches/updates needed after SP2 install
    ... online again and get up-to-date with windows updates, ... format, install XP Pro SP2, then go online to get normal windows ... Get rest of patches. ... Install rest of software. ...