Certification in Web application security

Hi List,

I would like to do a Certification in Web Application Security.
As I wanted to do GWAS before but it is no more as GWAS now and STAR instead.
I'm in confusion now, so which certification you would like to suggest me.

Cheers,

Whiehat.

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • GWAS vs STAR WAS
    ... I recently came to know GWAS has been converted to STAR WAS. ... Is there any alternate Application Security certification? ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Certification in Web application security
    ... As I wanted to do GWAS before but it is no more as GWAS now and STAR ... GWAS was never a certification, ... Certificates usually followed two-day courses, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Risks Digest 24.59
    ... ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS ... Workshop on Web Security, ... FDA - MedWatch - Medical Device Safety - Change in Daylight ... Subject: REVIEW: "FISMA Certification and Accreditation Handbook", ...
    (comp.risks)
  • RE: CISSP-ISSMP
    ... the materials and touched the technology. ... trough a certification process and get certified. ... I am proud to be a certified security professional:) ... Certs are sort of new to the scene. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CISSP-ISSMP
    ... management say "that's nice", and move on. ... education, certification, experience, know-how, abilities, and ... Many 'security jobs' are nothing shy than that of an overly glorified ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service ...
    (Pen-Test)