Re: Security/Pen-testing Courses?

Thanks to all who responded!

The overwhelming majority of people recommend SANS, so I'll definitely look into it.

To those who asked where I am -- I'm in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. But I can't do any traveling, and nothing happens here, so I'm mostly concentrating on online courses.

thanks again!
Ron

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: QFTCI5GNM Game 2 Rounds 2-3: weather, Winnipeggers
    ... about the person born in Winnipeg and you give us the name. ... Conn Smythe Trophy winner burst into the Canadian ... winner played for Canada during the 2008 World Championships ... and during the 2010 Olympics, ...
    (rec.games.trivia)
  • Re: RVing In Canada
    ... Travelors RV Resort in Winnipeg is a good stop. ... Moose Jaw (1/2 hour further west on Hwy 1)has an awesome litle place called ... one just outside the western limits by Canada Olympic ... Canada has a very strict set of gun laws. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: She has Indian blood.
    ... Canada, at least, I did until relatives moved there and ... I was born in Winnipeg, and AFAIR all of my relatives were dead ... Quebec"; the Winnipeggers I knew would have been mortified to ... They've gotten used to the winters now, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Winnipeg Jewry - Seeking stories on Blumes family
    ... I am seeking any and all stories about the Blumes family of Winnipeg. ... father, Jakob Blumes, arrive in Canada about 1905, and was shortly followed ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: Oh Shit - OT
    ... The Conference Board of Canada just put Winnipeg as the number 3 ... Might be heading in that direction although growth dpesn't quite equal ... They also moved the Air Canada maintenance facility out of Winnipeg ...
    (rec.motorcycles)