From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sisram2@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:57 AM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VoIP Call manager configuration Review

Hi Folks,

I am doing the Cisco call manager configuration review for the first
time.

Can some provide me with the lead, as to what all I need to check ?

Further, is there a way to download the configuration file from the
call manager so that i can review it locally on my PC ?

Thanks

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads