From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sisram2@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:57 AM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VoIP Call manager configuration Review

Hi Folks,

I am doing the Cisco call manager configuration review for the first
time.

Can some provide me with the lead, as to what all I need to check ?

Further, is there a way to download the configuration file from the
call manager so that i can review it locally on my PC ?

Thanks

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Skype & Windows Vista
    ... does Skype work with a PC running Windows Vista? ... Trying to establish VOIP contact with a friend & don't want to have to ... download any of the messenger programmes if we don't need to. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Bosch Solution CC408
    ... Has the panel ever ... direct download or vice versa? ... VoIP, that could be a problem depending on how good your VoIP is. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • How to Download RTC Client API
    ... I'm going to make a videochat and voIP application using vb.net ... I found out that RTC API are very good at this so i decided to download it. ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.development)
  • Re: Skype on 3 and via Wi-Fi
    ... like to hear it also from someone else before I get on with the download. ... It's hardly going to cause any damage is it! ... Next challenge will be to get on my VOIP application. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)