Bluetooth hacking tutorial

I've started playing around with bluetooth hacking and I'm in search
of a better tutorial.
This is the one I'm going by:
http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=10103&highlight=bluetooth

Is there a better tutorial out there?

Thanks in advance,
Jon

..

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER
    ... AVI or you have a bad install of the codec. ... Download and use GSpot ... Are you playing an MPEG/MPG file? ... Nero Burning ROM ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: PS3 hideous install times!
    ... I remember the 360 wouldn't background download whilst ... playing a full-fat game. ... 360 will background download whilst doing anything other than playing online ... Some games (Tiger Woods games spring to ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: HBO, anyone?
    ... how do you make it download all the way before it starts playing? ... It plays a few seconds, stops momentarily, then plays again. ... they give advice for those wanting to watch HD-quality ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: EQ Color Palette Voting...
    ... transmission errors. ... : mini Mini wrote: ... :>> I can download different palettes, ... :>> just playing ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Single Player Demo
    ... Seeing as the download is a gnats nadger shy of 1.8 GB I'm obviously ... everything is at default setting except playing in 16:10 at 1680x1050 and ran really smooth ... Minor problem, fsking crosscom doesn't accept commands for some reason, did the demo mission on me own! ... The bloody installer unpacks everything to the c: drive too, so be carefull if you don't have a lot of space. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)