Re: Crash in system scanned

sounds to me like you need to read the contract with your consulting
firm. All of this is laid out in a statement of work or some sort of
contract. If you dont have all this in paperwork before the auditor is
dooin work then you need to find a new auditor.

Also if you feel the need to ask the group here, and not stop to talk
to the auditor then thats just crazy.

Your question is 100% something that people cant help you out with.
You need to read what you signed with the company, and if you didnt
sign anything, well then let me come over to hack your network because
its just as crazy as letting a auditor in to your network with out
having all this figured out before hand.