Re: Pentesting Webserver

There are certainly a lot of ways to perform an SQL attack. I'm not
going to go into detail about specific tests you can perform cause its
been covered to the point of exhaustion, but
I am willing to point you in a couple of good directions.

First check this site if you still haven't its got a wealth of
knowledge including a great paper on 'Blind SQL Injection', etc...
http://www.spidynamics.com/spilabs/education/whitepapers.html

Also a resource I keep coming back is Ferruh Mavituna's SQL cheat
sheet. Not only does it give great examples, but even better than that
it explains each and
everyone of them.
http://ferruh.mavituna.com/makale/sql-injection-cheatsheet/

And don't forget its also possible to create overflow in DB
programs...So you could also try that avenue.

Hope some of this helps a bit.
--
Arian Amador

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: Corrupt/ Bad Recordset
    ... I'm not really sure what to do about the hidden rows and columns sorry ... Set adoConn = New ADODB.Connection ... I would post the SQL but it is really long. ... The sheet I am copying into has a number of hidden ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Corrupt/ Bad Recordset
    ... Even stranger ... Set adoConn = New ADODB.Connection ... I would post the SQL but it is really long. ... The sheet I am copying into has a number of hidden ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • SQL string in ADO >1024 characters?
    ... I'm trying to write some SQL embedded into a VBA macro in an Excel ... This one sheet, however, has a rather lengthy SQL statement and I ... MAX(CASE WHEN questionid = 6 THEN answer END) ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Re: Data from Pivot Table
    ... Honestly,you would do better to 'collate' the data from the files into something like SQL and then use that data source to run your controls in ASP.Net. ... To automate this many files, with multiple sheets in C# would be tough. ... Microsoft MVP - Excel ... dataset, Excel will dump the full data file into a new sheet, move this to a ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: SQL Results, Totals, Updates, How to glue this all together ?
    ... "Imerge Admin" wrote: ... > An SQL query returns the data to the sheet. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)