Re: Gartner's Security 3.0

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: free tool to encrypt php?
    ... absolutely no access to the sensitive code, ... Prevention is NOT about stopping EVERYTHING. ... Security, at its simplist, is about allowing access to those who need ... it is known as deterrence. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Re: GERMANY REFUSES TO BACK A MILITARY STRIKE ON IRAN - IRAN
    ... 'Take The Preventive War Option Off The Table' ... The 2006 National Security Strategy explicitly reaffirms the U.S. approach ... implementation of these nonviolent prevention strategies that offer more ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • Re: free tool to encrypt php?
    ... absolutely no access to the sensitive code, ... Prevention is NOT about stopping EVERYTHING. ... You are correct that absolute prevention requires 100% ... Security, at its simplist, is about allowing access to those who need ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: free tool to encrypt php?
    ... Security is about many things of which prevention is one. ... No responsible person in the security field will ever claim that. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • RE: True definition of Intrusion Prevention
    ... and measuring security posture via vulnerability ... "Protect" means trying to prevent intrusions, ... We detect cases where prevention has failed. ... and use someone else's security process terms -- from ...
    (Focus-IDS)