From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry Cutler
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 11:18 AM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wardriving with Yagi Antennas

hi guys hope your weekend is good so far. Does anyone have any
experience with teh Yagi Antenna booster ? They claim it can boost up
to 10 miles. Just wonder if anyone has used it while wardriving. Maybe
there's a better antenna you'd recommend ?

Thanks in advance !

--
./Terry Cutler
Master CNE , CDE, CLP, Certified Ethical Hacker

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

**DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail message. The contents do not represent the opinion of D&E except to the extent that it relates to their official business.

--
./Terry Cutler
Master CNE , CDE, CLP, Certified Ethical Hacker

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: Where is the Wireless line?
    ... By going in and telling the owner or manager of the location that their wireless is 'insecure' and that "I'm here to help. ... I noticed that your wireless network is unsecure. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Where is the Wireless line?
    ... Where is the Wireless line? ... "With your unsecure network here are some of the things that can ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Wardriving with Yagi Antennas
    ... Subject: Wardriving with Yagi Antennas ... Just wonder if anyone has used it while wardriving. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: computer problem
    ... My son is running XP on a wireless system. ... download Spybot Search and Destroy and run it. ... Windows defender is a beta product and requires WGA validation. ... reloading the program, reloading all software including a virus scan, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 360 Slim ships today, on sale this week(!)
    ... Wireless has a purpose, it's just not gaming. ... "Neither 54 Mbps or 108 Mbps numbers fully represents the true speed a ... theoretical maximum speeds for that connection (which are also even ... download GT Prologue, and over three hours to fully download OngBak2 ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)