From: Terry Cutler <jedi31337@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 20, 2007 11:18 AM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wardriving with Yagi Antennas

hi guys hope your weekend is good so far. Does anyone have any
experience with teh Yagi Antenna booster ? They claim it can boost up
to 10 miles. Just wonder if anyone has used it while wardriving. Maybe
there's a better antenna you'd recommend ?

Thanks in advance !

--
./Terry Cutler
Master CNE , CDE, CLP, Certified Ethical Hacker

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: Wardriving with Yagi Antennas
    ... Do you know if would work with N Wireless? ... Subject: Wardriving with Yagi Antennas ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Wardriving with Yagi Antennas
    ... Subject: Wardriving with Yagi Antennas ... experience with teh Yagi Antenna booster? ... Just wonder if anyone has used it while wardriving. ...
    (Pen-Test)