From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of purianuj@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 5:26 AM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Penetrate internet facing Win2003 server

Hi,

I want to do a pen-test on internet facing Windows 2003 server. The only
security it has is the inbuilt Windows Firewall. Can anyone suggest me a
tool etc to break windows firewall?

Thanks
Anuj
Consultant | Information Security

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

**DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail message. The contents do not represent the opinion of D&E except to the extent that it relates to their official business.

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: Lab OS Choices
    ... Is there a benefit to performing pen tests on physical machines vs ... somewhere...then you lab can grow. ... I think I'd start with an unpatched Windows 2000 server. ... wipe the drives before you mess with 'em. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: advice on setting up lab
    ... A lab with at least three computers is great in my opinion. ... internet name resolution requests to your ISP dns server. ... 802.1X authentication if the WAP and wireless adapters are capable however I ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Need help please, Having trouble finding/adding users for purpose of granting permissions or add
    ... the XP Pro computer to see if it reports any errors such as dns, dclist, ... server in the preferred dns server list of tcp/ip properties an shown via ... I also setup a simulation in my lab of an XP Pro ... > workstation and a single W2K Server running as the Domain controller. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Lab OS Choices
    ... Subject: Lab OS Choices ... I think I'd start with an unpatched Windows 2000 server. ... wipe the drives before you mess with 'em. ... I am new to the world of pen testing and am working on building a lab. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: NT Server - 98 WkStn High school Lab - Help!
    ... NT Server - 98 WkStn High school Lab - Help! ... roaming profiles will fit the bill nicely. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)