Penetrate internet facing Win2003 server

Hi,

I want to do a pen-test on internet facing Windows 2003 server. The only security it has is the inbuilt Windows Firewall. Can anyone suggest me a tool etc to break windows firewall?

Thanks
Anuj
Consultant | Information Security

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: Event ID 861
    ... Well, it didn't fix itself. ... I installed SQL Server 2008 Express recently and it appeared to install IIS. ... If your security auditing policy includes auditing of failures ... The Windows Firewall has detected an application listening for incoming ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to config windows firewall allow dhcp services?
    ... If you are using SP1 probably one of the easiest ways is to use the Security ... Configuration Wizard as it will also you a lot of questions about the server ... Windows Firewall: DHCP server ... Add UDP ports 67 and 2535 to the Windows Firewall exceptions list on the ...
  • Re: Anti-Virus Suggestions Please
    ... Why You Don't Need Your Anti-Virus Program to Scan Your E-Mail ... "...Windows Defender did excel in behavior-based protection, ... traffic will not in any way enhance the security of your os, ... the Windows Firewall in XP does a fantastic job ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Recurrent question
    ... >> applications from communicating outbound. ... Which is why the Windows Firewall is sufficient. ... Security needs to be reliable otherwise you don't have security. ... Because they are reliable in the scenarios they are made for. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Event ID 861
    ... I installed SQL Server 2008 Express recently and it appeared to install IIS. ... If your security auditing policy includes auditing of failures ... your security event logs will be filling up ... The Windows Firewall has detected an application listening for incoming ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)