Re: Problem with Foundstone Hacme Bank

Hi Alexander,

Try to install .NET Framework (or re-install it) from Microsoft web site.

I remember got some errors like this while i was playing with other .NET
codes. When i re-install .NET Framework, everything seemed to be ok.

Hope this will work for you.

N.
Security-Database.com

`> Hello all !

I hope that it's a right place to ask this question. I've installed
Foundstone's Hacme Bank 2.0 on Windows 2003 Server Standart Edition with
MSDE. Unfortunately it doesn't work right. I can login to this
application
but i can't transfer funds and request loan. Every time i try to do one of
these actions a get the following error:

Error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server can not handle
this
request ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Line 1: Incorrect syntax
near '00'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at
HacmeBank_v2_WS.SqlServerEngine.executeSQLCommand(String
sqlQueryToExecute)
at HacmeBank_v2_WS.DataFactory.recalculateAccountBalance(String AccountID)
at
HacmeBank_v2_WS.DataFactory.recalculateAllAccountsBalances() at
HacmeBank_v2_WS.DataFactory.TransferFunds(String sourceAccount, String
destinationAccount, Double amount, String comment) at
HacmeBank_v2_WS.WS_AccountManagement.TransferFunds(String SessionID,
String
sourceAccount, String destinationAccount, Double amount, String comment)
---

It's very strange because i didn't set up any custom configuration during
the
installation. I hope someone can help me to figure this out.

Regards,
Alex Bondarenko

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: Unable to re-install .net Framework 2.0
    ... Use this cleanup tool, then re-install. ... Read the info link. ... turbo tax and it prompted me to install .net Framework 2.0. ... I attempted to uninstall all .net framework versions and re-install ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • dotnetfx.exe updates
    ... installation it installed net framework. ... It would not install this update. ... the dotnetfx I have to re-install my printer in order to work properly. ... HP says the net framework is a microsoft product ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup)
  • WindowsUpdate_00000643
    ... while trying to install "Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework, ... I updated my Sony notebook to Vista from Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • "WindowsUpdate_00000643" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
    ... while trying to install "Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework, ... I updated my Sony notebook to Vista from Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Still cant install framework 3.5 sp1
    ... I am still waiting for Vista SP1 to install ... Framework from the Windows folder. ... Aaron Stebner's .NET Framework Cleanup Tool ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)