From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of UnODir
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 11:58 AM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CEH Books

Don't know about the books, but the exam itself when I took it (some 2
years ago) was a joke.

Peter Manis wrote:
I found two CEH books on Alibris and I was wondering if anyone had
experience with either.

Certified Ethical Hacker: Exam 312-50
by Michael Gregg

CEH: Official Certified Ethical Hacker Review Guide
by Kimbery Graves

Thanks,

- Pete

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • RE: Block OS Detection
    ... Need to secure your web apps NOW? ... Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Astalavista?
    ... Need to secure your web apps NOW? ... Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Port Scanner Challenge Revisited: Nmap, Unicornscan, Portbunny
    ... Need to secure your web apps NOW? ... Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Security Grade
    ... Need to secure your web apps NOW? ... Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Gear