From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kush Wadhwa
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 1:36 PM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; forensics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AES-256 encryption

Hello All,

Is there any way to decrypt a file which is AES-256 encrypted? I used
many of the tools but I was not able to decrypt it. Please help me if
any one knows how to decrypt it

Regards,
Kush Wadhwa

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

  • Re: AES-256 encryption
    ... nice to have a compendium of references comparing encryption techniques, ... Even, if the password is weak some tools cannot decrypt the files, ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • How do I Use DPAPI to Encrypt and Decrypt Data (C#/VB.NET)?
    ... Use DPAPI to Encrypt and Decrypt Data ... The code below demonstrates how to call Data Protection API (DPAPI) ... In addition to encryption and decryption, ... public static string Encrypt ...
  • Re: Byte array to string and back - newbie question
    ... // Create a symmetric algorithm. ... This is done to make encryption more ... // Encrypt a string into a string using a password ... // Decrypt a byte array into a byte array using a key and an IV ...
  • Re: CryptAPI(encryption/decryption)
    ... It seems like you're missing the Base64 decode step when trying to decrypt ... I misspelled the Private Key as Primary Key. ... Is there any variation in the encryption format in openssl compared to ... "Dylan DSilva " wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: AES-256 encryption
    ... if the password used for encryption is a week password with a specialized tool you can break the encryption. ... Even, if the password is weak some tools cannot decrypt the files, because do not understand the format of the document, so in this case you must use an appropriate tool. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)