Re: Wireless assessment

Le lundi 16 juillet 2007 à 23:22 -0400, rajat swarup a écrit :
As it turns out the Garmin Nuvi 350 is not suited for the wireless
assessments. The output format of the GPS should be following the
NMEA 0183 standard.

As a matter if fact, a lot of automotive GPS unit do not feature
position output. Manufacturers seem to consider their "nice screen"
sufficient, so why bother plugging it into a laptop ?

PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE
Hi! I'm your friendly neighbourhood signature virus.
Copy me to your signature file and help me spread!

This List Sponsored by: Cenzic

Swap Out your SPI or Watchfire app sec solution for
Cenzic's robust, accurate risk assessment and management
solution FREE - limited Time Offer