Google Developer's kit ?

Does anyone have a copy or an old archived site where I could get a copy of Google's Developer's Kit? I need the GoogleSearch.wsdl file for an old perl script I am trying to run, but I cannot find the Developers kit anywhere.

Thanks,
Sparky

Swap Out your SPI or Watchfire app sec solution for
Cenzic's robust, accurate risk assessment and management
solution FREE - limited Time Offer

http://www.cenzic.com/wf-spi

  • Re: House Bill 4806 Military Replica Toy Act
    ... One of the modeling companies issued a kit of the Polaris submarine that made the news because it was -too- accurate and detailed. ... My thought is that too many people are taking pictures at airshows, etc for any visible secrets to be left. ... Personally, I think a manufacturer's lawyer told management about what -could- happen, as legal ethics require, and management leaped before they considered all the ramifications. ...
    (rec.models.scale)
  • Re: Load program as a service on Win2k3 ?
    ... I have overlooked that it is no longer available in Resource Kit for ... I downloaded and installed the Res kit ... >> MVP for Windows Server - Management ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Toolkit Framework
    ... people can and really do achieve through leadership and management." ... Which tool is always accorded the title of "Mrs"; the cook of the kit? ... Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida ...
    (alt.usage.english)