Re: Mpack

I apologize to you all. It seems that I've been misunderstood. I wanted "first-hand" information, implying "first-hand" analysis on mpack. And the "where it can be bought" thing was a last resort - if no one had any info then I would've been forced to buy it and see how it works. The links that people posted on the list were very helpful. Thank you to all and I hope that I won't be misunderstood in the future.

And again my sincere apologies for the preposterous situation.

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020

  • Re: IIS
    ... I will apologize, and if you misunderstood my intents the professional ... You had no business coming into my face to begin with, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: poor way to get goodwill when acting like abusive colonizers of old lording it over sulu on the
    ... danger and the locals insisted on interpreting it as an order... ... misunderstood," Tan quoted Major Eric Walker as saying during a "face ... to face confrontation" with Lakkian on Sunday morning.- Hide quoted text - ... almighty us of a  does not apologize for phantom slights. ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: poor way to get goodwill when acting like abusive colonizers of old lording it over sulu on the
    ... danger and the locals insisted on interpreting it as an order... ... misunderstood," Tan quoted Major Eric Walker as saying during a "face ... to face confrontation" with Lakkian on Sunday morning.- Hide quoted text - ... almighty us of a does not apologize for phantom slights. ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: IIS
    ... I will apologize, and if you misunderstood my intents the professional ... You needed to post to the OP, and mind your own business like I was mining my own business. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: poor way to get goodwill when acting like abusive colonizers of old lording it over sulu on the
    ... danger and the locals insisted on interpreting it as an order... ... misunderstood," Tan quoted Major Eric Walker as saying during a "face ... to face confrontation" with Lakkian on Sunday morning.- Hide quoted text - ... why would an american official apologize if they did not do anything ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)