RE: Consulting License Offer

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M. Zendzian
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 8:50 AM
To: Foster, Matt
Cc: 'Pen-Testing'
Subject: Re: Consulting License Offer

<plug>
I'd like to add my .02 :) I would highly recommend if you
get a chance
to at least demo this tool.

Except despite what the spam on this list says, you CAN'T get a 30 day
demo.

We called up and asked.

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Velocity
    ... Scientists and mathematicians use ... plug in the numbers at the very end. ... less chance of making mistakes, ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: new veg supplier out there
    ... hobby to reply> wrote in message ... Hi i have just joined and if i may i would like to do one plug then im ... He didn't stand a chance from the start. ... www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Strange DCL Problem: DCL Cant Find My GOSUB Labels....
    ... Thanks for the plug, Larry! ... There is at least a chance that DCL_CHECK will find your problem. ... (Email to an OpenVMS system using VMS mail may be easier than copying ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Heavy light
    ... Uncle Al wrote: ... > Too Many Kooks Spoil the Brothel wrote: ... >> Heh heh heh! ... > Microsoft Works ...
    (sci.physics)