Private IP address with yahoo messenger

Hi list,
I was wondering to have any clue on this.
While having a chat session with somebody in yahoo messenger, how is
it possible to obtain his/her Private IP address if that person is
behind a Router and/or a Firewall (NATed)?
Moreover,
Is there any way that he/she can hide successfully (behind the NAT or
something else)so that NO internal IP address is revealed?
Thanks.
Warm regards.

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020

  • Re: Turins e-mail
    ... gay. ... Actually, that was after you trolled me, and before I had a clue as to ... what a whiny crybaby you are toward everyone. ... Maybe you'd like to outline your views for me in a little private ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Hydrogen dangerous for the environment ! ! !
    ... Give us a clue at least. ... The big problem is not just the lack of government support for these ... private program, but their veiled opposition. ... Shame on NASA all around! ...
    (sci.energy.hydrogen)
  • Re: Deborah Sharavi: Anti-Semite
    ... I wish your husband quick healing, but i have no clue why this long ... mostly private and/ or related to your own town, ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • Re: Default file permissions
    ... > Get a clue. ... All those files are ALREADY in a private folder. ... > your home directory. ... if you don't have root access then this requires ...
    (alt.os.linux)