Re: Boot floppy

here is where an ARP / MITM attack, combined with DNS
redirection to a browser exploit comes in handy. He does
use your companies network doesnt he? With this technique
you can also spy on his traffic, user / pass combos etc.

As far as getting a trojan on... less than 10 seconds are required
if hosted on a website, simply open browser, type url, select "open"
close browser, walk away.

As an employer, you control your network, and may spy at will.

Consider also going to his residence and scan for wireless...

seems odd your jumping through alot of hoops here...
M. Wood

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020

  • Re: Chat?
    ... Chat via web browser ... open browser, paste irc://xeon.edigic.com/rec.food.cooking into the address bar... ... which opens Chatzilla for me. ... we must learn to sit by the sweet waters of our rivers playing ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Two Canadian VTES Sites
    ... Using google chrome and translate directly in the browser? ... how i spy on sabbatinfrance's forums. ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)
  • ie6 maximizing new ie browser
    ... sp1 and all the updates. ... ie opened and I click on a link in the open browser when ... th new browser is opened it is not maximized like before ...
  • ie6 maximizing new ie browser
    ... >sp1 and all the updates. ... >ie opened and I click on a link in the open browser when ... >th new browser is opened it is not maximized like before ...
  • url.dll missing after trying myie2 as a browser
    ... plus no hijackers.and a cookie ... >I tried MYIE2 browser after seeing good comments in PCMAG ... this dll in its ... >script functions to open browser and to to ulr listed in a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)