Re: nbns spoofer

Typical, I asked for one of these twice in the past and no one
suggested anything, I think about writing one and suddenly two appear
at once!

I'm still going to finish mine, just in case the other two turn out to
be mirages!

Thanks

Robin

On 3/30/07, jmk <jmk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 20:50 +0100, Robin Wood wrote:
> You beat me to it! I got distracted from finishing my version by going
> to shmoocon but I'll get it finished anyway and release it.

Heh. Here's yet another implementation of this fun:

http://www.foofus.net/~jmk/smbchallenge.html

The patch is against Samba 3.0.24 and also includes using a fixed
challenge for the LM/NTLM challenge/response process.

Enjoy,
Joe

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

  • Re: Launching exploits from C
    ... Almost all of the whitepapers on the subject are focused on writing ... What I think you are asking however is for reading material and such ... By far, the best writing on these subjects has been phrack, sadly ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Launching exploits from C
    ... Subject: Launching exploits from C ... Almost all of the whitepapers on the subject are focused on writing exploits ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Rare event on TO
    ... God." ... Ray's difficulties with english is obvious (the line you're writing ... start writing and once or twice after I am done for the day. ... [end Ray quote] ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: avoiding file corruption
    ... Trying to open a file for writing that is already open for writing ... twice, that's up to the programmer to ensure the consistency of the ... But if this is usually a serious bug, shouldn't an exception be raised? ... You are requesting a general solution for a very particular problem. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Horrid Serial Dacs
    ... >Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)