From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mifa
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:55 AM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Vista and LM HASH

Does vista ship with LM hash still on?

I was asked to pickup a laptop to remove the password and I did not know
if oph Live CD would still get the passwords.

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=7016
00000008bOW

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

  • Re: Windows XP / 2K3 Default Users
    ... You're probably correct in assuming that it's "silly LM hash ... > Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... > Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Windows XP / 2K3 Default Users
    ... You "routinely" crack passwords on SAM's that are SYSKEY'd by default ... password over 14 characters automatically clear the LM hash, ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Vista and LM HASH
    ... Does vista ship with LM hash still on? ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: TCP stack smashing
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: cracking Y2k DC Admin password
    ... If the Domain Admin has recently logged into the server, ... Cain and Able to crack it. ... view the format of the captured hash. ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)