Re: TCP stack smashing

I am looking for a tool that can be used to stress the tcp implementation
on our web/application server. I remember there used to be a tool called
EvilTCP that could be integrated
into the bsd/linux kernel to emulate a bad TCP implementation. However I
cannot find it on google. Can anybody help with this or do you know of any
similar utility that I can use to make malformed TCP transactions
(request/response).

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but the ISIC tools
collection (and namely TCPSIC) can flood your server with bad TCP fragments.

Regards,
- Nicolas RUFF

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

  • Re: TCP stack smashing
    ... on our web/application server. ... into the bsd/linux kernel to emulate a bad TCP implementation. ... ...We waste time looking for the perfect lover ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: TCP stack smashing
    ... on our web/application server. ... into the bsd/linux kernel to emulate a bad TCP implementation. ... ...We waste time looking for the perfect lover ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: TCP stack smashing
    ... Subject: TCP stack smashing ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)