RE: DNS mapping

Try whit it:

www.dnspython.org

luck :-)

--- oivind.lund@xxxxxxxxx escribió:

I was wondering if there is an easy way to write a
script to use for reverse DNS mapping.
For instance, inputting the address test.com to the
script and then having the script reverse mapping
the address and testing other common DNS names like
mail.test.com , web.test.com etc ?
Or maybe there is a tool available which allows me
to do this and make my own list of common DNS names
?

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download
Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

Nota Legal: Este correo electrónico puede contener información estrictamente confidencial y es de uso exclusivo del destinatario, quedando prohibida a cualquier otra persona su revelación, copia, distribución, o el ejercicio de cualquier acción relativa a su contenido. Si ha recibido este correo electrónico por error, por favor, conteste al remitente, y posteriormente proceda a borrarlo de su sistema. Gracias por su colaboración. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

  • DNS mapping
    ... I was wondering if there is an easy way to write a script to use for reverse DNS mapping. ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Is there a way to forward only email to someone@AOL.com to a s
    ... Also on this site there is a way to test if your script ... map to ourdomain.com in DNS ... you for helping us to solve our SBS problems. ... I have other people on Verizon and they can send to AOL.com users. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Dynamic DNS management
    ... One of the irritations is that with a dynamic DNS, ... the IP addresses for the authoritative DNS server of multiple domains ... In the script, the above line is repeated for each domain; ... Perl has very good pattern matching. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Solaris tuning
    ... new DNS infrastructure. ... behavior for me) that needs to be increased so this script can take ... server 198.18.0.12 ... def start: ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • nsupdate(8) rc.d Script
    ... Subject: nsupdaterc.d Script ... As I was setting up DNS for IPv6 on a test network, ... And the script is not optimized to do the updates in the ...
    (freebsd-current)