[New Tool]PReplay - A pcap traffic replay tool

Hi All,

For some work i wanted to replay the traffic which i captured using
the ethereal.i searched the net but i have not found any good tool for
windows(there are many for *nix) so i decided to code my own.so here
it is PReplay - a traffic replay tool. i hope it will be helpful to
you all.
from the read me:
PReplay is a utility to send the captured data.Its main feature is
that it will keep the timediffrence between two packets(no very
accuratly but it works with some micro/millisecond diffrence)
it reads the capture file and then determine the time diffrence for
the next packet.

you can give list of capture file which you want to send in the
Preplay.ini in the [SendingFileName] section as bellow:
1=IPDump.cap
2=IPDump2.cap

; is used for comment and that line will not be read.so you can
comment out the file name which you dont want to send as
[SendingFileName]
1=IPDump.cap
;2=IPDump2.cap
it will not send 2nd file.

SendingFilePath, here you can specify teh directoy which contains the
captured files.

download this tool from here:
http://secgeeks.com/preplay_a_pcap_traffic_replay_tool.html
Regards,
SecGeek
http://www.secgeeks.com

--
---------------------------------------
http://www.secgeeks.com

http://www.newskicks.com
Submit and kick for new stories from all around the world.

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.

http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

  • [Full-disclosure] [New Tool]PReplay - A pcap traffic replay tool
    ... For some work i wanted to replay the traffic which i captured using ... you can give list of capture file which you want to send in the ... Preplay.ini in the [SendingFileName] section as bellow: ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Limit capture file size(video) in C#
    ... "The AllocCapFile method preallocates a capture file to a specified size. ...
  • Re: Setting cature file location
    ... It should be on the first window which opens when you click on import from ... > When I start the capture process, I am unable to set the capture file ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Distortion problem in recording from VCR to Hauppage PVR250
    ... > Each combination results in a capture file which, ... has a distortion of about 5% of the screen at the bottom. ... > distorted area appears to be horizontally out of sync with the rest of ... Every capture card I ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Testing IDS with tcpreplay
    ... two different IPS' is to use replay tools. ... why is that harder to accomplish with Metasploit than with tcpreplay? ... Also what about attacks that Metasploit ... Just capture each of those 500 attacks and replay each of them against ...
    (Focus-IDS)