Re: Virtual environments security

I saw a problem last week when I logged into a Guest OS hosted at a Virtual Server. I installed ethereal and saw all the traffic that goes to the entire server, no only my virtual server.
I wanna known if this is a configuration problem of a normal behavior of every Virtual Machine environment (maybe Vmware has this problem too)?

Thanks