VINA eLink-208

Hello list-

I ran nmap -p 1-65535 against a host, and it came back with port 23 open.

I attempted to telnet into the host and received 'Unable to connect to
remote host: Invalid Argument' immediately.

I browsed to host:23 and it appears that my browser is treating what
is supposed to be an interactive session as a static page:

[output start]
VINA eLink-208 with ePort - 8 (5.1.10)

Built: Apr 29 2003, 16:45:31

NVRAM version 0118

PB $Id: romInit.s,v 1.7 1997/09/26 23:43:22 bob Exp $

S/N: <snip>

Copyright 1996 - 2002 VINA Technologies, Inc.

Please enter name: GET / HTTP/1.1

Enter password: ************************

Too many incorrect logins...login disabled

Incorrect login... try again

Please enter name: User-Agent: Mozilla/

Enter password: *************************

Too many incorrect logins...login disabled

Incorrect login... try again

Please enter name: NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.

Enter password: *************************

Too many incorrect logins...login disabled

Incorrect login... try again

Please enter name: efox/2.0.0.1

Enter password: *************************

Too many incorrect logins...login disabled

Incorrect login... try again

Please enter name: ion/xml,application/

Enter password: *************************

Too many incorrect logins...login disabled

Incorrect login... try again

Too many attempts...
[output end]

This is just plain text, no markup in the source.

How do I get to an interactive prompt? Am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VINA eLink-208
    ... you just telnet to its public ip. ... I ran nmap -p 1-65535 against a host, and it came back with port 23 open. ... Too many incorrect logins...login disabled ... Incorrect login... ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: routing to two subnets over the same interface
    ... There was a typo in the dhcp table that caused the host ... I was trying to connect to as my test target to have an incorrect ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: USB Bulk Reads via Cypress EZ-USB FX2
    ... jetmarc@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote: is incorrect" ... FX2) side, and *not* on the host side. ... The program used to load the .HEX file into the device memory, enumerate USB devices and issue vendor requests etc was still the same. ... This setup worked fine and so therefore the problem was not with the host end of things. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: USB Bulk Reads via Cypress EZ-USB FX2
    ... is incorrect" ... FX2) side, and *not* on the host side. ... What parameters do you use to call the driver function? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Unable to Send or Receive Mail
    ... The server is saying that the mailbox is locked. ... INCORRECT PASSWORD WAS ENTERED. ... She has the ability to edit her login and password for her email ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)