Re: "Digital" War Dialing

On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 02:29:27PM -0000, 09sparky@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am currently looking/wondering if there is a tool free/commercial that works comparatively to SandStorm?s "Phone Sweep". However, I would like the tool to be able to work over Digital lines as opposed to just Analog lines (as digital may be faster and perhaps offer more options). Does anyone know if any tools exist?

Digital? As in PRI? ISDN? VoIP? You might want to take a look
at http://www.softwink.com/iwar

--
Champ Clark III | Vistech Communications,Inc. | 850-942-0388 x 101
http://www.vistech.net

GPG Key ID: 58A2A58F
Key fingerprint = 7734 2A1C 007D 581E BDF7 6AD5 0F1F 655F 58A2 A58F
If it wasn't for C, we'd be using BASI, PASAL and OBOL.

  • Re: 4 ISDN lines - how can we save some money?
    ... We have 2 fax machines but the minimum on ISDN was 2 lines anyway? ... My suggestion - get a new standard analogue line, ... Port both numbers into a VoIP platform and use VoIP for both incoming ... service via the same VoIP ITSP for incoming FAXes and use the new analogue ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Re: Digital Scopes unter 2000 Euro?
    ... Das war vorher ein Business Call Vertrag, der wurde inzwischen ... Du bekommst meist nur die VoIP Verbindungen ... Beschaffung der ISDN IC's, damit ist klar, welchen Weg es geht. ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • Re: RJ45-Kupplung mit Trennschalter
    ... Internet sein soll und ob POTS oder ISDN oder VoIP. ... viele Programme, ...
    (de.sci.ing.elektrotechnik)
  • Re: RJ45-Kupplung mit Trennschalter
    ... Internet sein soll und ob POTS oder ISDN oder VoIP. ... viele Programme, ...
    (de.sci.ing.elektrotechnik)
  • Re: Telefonanlagen in Callcentern
    ... Eine ehemaliger Arbeitgeber von mir war/ist Partner von Swyx. ... So hat man 8x30 ISDN ... Zum Thema Hacken: in klassischen TK-Anlagen (also ohne Voip) ...
    (de.org.ccc)