Call For Papers: SecurityOPUS 2007

Call for Papers

Security OPUS - Call for Papers
March 19-20, 2006.
San Francisco, California. USA
http://www.securityopus.com/papers.phphttp://www.securityopus.com/papers.php

Security OPUS is an annual meeting of professional security
researchers and information security practioners. The conference is a
single track series of presentations designed to focus on new
research/advances in the field. We are looking to ensure each talk
contains relevant and current research and/or addresses today's
issues. One-hour and extended presentation sessions, provides
attendees with a significant advantage, by being informed about
current and future challenges.

Submit to 'contact -at- securityOPUS - com

Step 1.
Submit abstract by JANUARY 30th 2007.
Talk abstracts should be in plain text and contain:
- Presenter name and contact info (e-mail, postal address, phone, fax).
- Brief biography, list of publications, employer or relevant associations.
- Talk title and summary

The review committee assesses the relevance of your abstract to the
conference, your qualifications to be presenting your proposed topic,
and your rationale.

Step 2.

Committee Review
The program committee will review your proposal per the guidelines above.
Notification of acceptance will follow.

Step 3

Submit Slides by FEBRUARY 15th, 2007

Your talk slides should be submitted for review by February 15th, 2007.

We ask that you submit this content in PDF format to facilitate
publication and distribution of the content.

Fine Print

Publication Rights

The conference requires non-exclusive publication rights to submitted
papers including the publication of audio and video proceedings.
Copyright is retained by the author. We do ask that we be the first
organization to publish any given paper.

Failure to Submit
In the event that a deadline is missed we reserve the right to revoke
any offer to present.

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

  • Re: Specially for the Slow Man
    ... peer review on blogs after publication than in journals. ... People who referee papers normally do so anonymously. ... quite a lot of negotiation with referees, and she still has to revise ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • [Full-disclosure] Call For Papers: SecurityOPUS 2007
    ... Security OPUS - Call for Papers ... The review committee assesses the relevance of your abstract to the ... publication and distribution of the content. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Call For Papers: SecurityOPUS 2007
    ... Security OPUS - Call for Papers ... The review committee assesses the relevance of your abstract to the ... publication and distribution of the content. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: WHY HAS REAL SCIENCE STOPPED
    ... biject wrote: ... until I got to review papers for publication that I realized how far ... Look, that depends on the field, for example in mathematical physics, you could publish on xxx.lanl.gov without review. ... such a publication in itself isn't worth a lot since there hasn't been any quality control. ...
    (comp.compression)
  • [Full-disclosure] [HITB-Announce] REMINDER: HITB2011 - Malaysia Call for Papers Closes o
    ... HITBSecConf in Malaysia is closing this Friday, ... # 3G/4G/WIMAX Security ... Speakers who got rejected by BlackHat - we welcome your papers ... and promise they'll be given a proper review! ...
    (Full-Disclosure)