Re: Call Center Security Testing

Socail Engineering!!

On 11/15/06, Ghazanfer Khan <ghazali.khan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

This is first time I am doing security assessment of a call center. I
need suggestions about the suitable methodology / Steps and tools for
this exercise

Thanks & Regards,

Ghazali

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

---------------------------------------
http://www.secgeeks.com
Submit you security articles,send them to paper@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.newskicks.com
Submit and kick for new stories from all around the world.

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

  • Re: Boot floppy
    ... Root kit and other things? ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Informing Companies about security vulnerabilities...
    ... Need to secure your web apps? ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Boot floppy
    ... I assume you're not in a domain, so you don't have admin privs on the ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Boot floppy
    ... and the user's own manager won't reign them in, ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Old @Stake Tools
    ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ... ting ding ting ding ting ding ...
    (Pen-Test)