Re: nikto problems

hey lars,

i noticed this problem a few weeks ago after some upgrades of openssl.
with openssl v. 0.9.7 everthing works well for me.

i think libwhisker have some problems with the changes done in openssl.

as a quick and dirty work arround i wrote a small patch for libwhisker:
http://e-axe.mytty.org/stuff/nikto_ssl.patch

i know that this workarround is more than dirty, but i dont have the
time to rewrite the 10k+ lines of the whisker code...

~richie