[Shameless Plug] Wi-Fi security course in Tokyo
- From: Cedric Blancher <sid@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:07:55 +0000
I will be giving a "Security Masters Dojo" at Pacsec/core06 on
Wi-Fi security, entitled "Practical Wi-Fi (in)Security". First part is
focused on Wi-Fi networks pentesting and traffic injection, with
practical examples and exercises. Second part exposes secure WLAN best
practices, including infos on upcoming Wireless Secure Setup. You can
find more information here:
Two sessions are planed on 27 and 28 november at Aoyama Diamond Hall,
Tokyo, JP. Online registration is available here:
If you have any question regarding this course, feel free to contact me
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE
Hi! I'm your friendly neighbourhood signature virus.
Copy me to your signature file and help me spread!
Description: Ceci est une partie de message =?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e?=
- Prev by Date: Re: BruteForcing?
- Next by Date: VLAN hopping - demonstration
- Previous by thread: Taof 0.1 fuzzer released.
- Next by thread: VLAN hopping - demonstration