Re: WAS Informing Companies NOW Announcing ' or 1=1--

ROTFLMAO!

Ok, Can I be considered "in" without having to actually visit the website?
Just add my name, ok?

I might even make a donation. For the good of the ' or 1=1-- membership, in
which I assume charity to all regardless of the dashes.. be they em-dashes or
en-dashes, or pure ASCII dashes, are accepted.

Thor, thanks for the great chuckle this evening. I needed that :)

Ian Scott