To: <pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 8:17 PM
Subject: Pen Test training

Hi all,

I am just beginning in the area.

I understand that are web sites or software to install for practicing and training.

I tried to look for it but came out only with web application demo for practice SQL injection, parameter tampering etc.

Do you know of such sites or software?

Thank you very much

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php?camp=701600000008bOW

  • Re: Websites Finding
    ... I am scanning a number of web server which contains web sites. ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pen Test training
    ... I understand that are web sites or software to install for practicing and training. ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE. ... ting ding ting ding ting ding ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Websites Finding
    ... Consultor de Seguridad ... I am scanning a number of web server which contains web sites. ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ... Informacion siendo para uso exclusivo del destinatario, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Websites Finding
    ... the web sites running under each IP/server. ... >> I am scanning a number of web server which contains web sites. ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)