HEAD request

Hello all!!!

I am doing assessment of a web server

When I issue HEAD request using nc I don't get any response from the webserver
and I get disconnected after some time.
What should i conclude from that?Does it mean that the administrator has blocked
HEAD requests?

regards,
Vijay

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php

  • RE: HEAD request
    ... When I issue HEAD request using nc I don't get any response from the webserver ... Need to secure your web apps? ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: HEAD request
    ... Subject: HEAD request ... blocked HEAD requests? ... If the HEAD method is disabled in the web server, ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: HEAD request
    ... A Firewall/WAF/Proxy may be blocking this and dropping the connection ... Subject: HEAD request ... Need to secure your web apps? ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: HEAD request
    ... Subject: HEAD request ... Have you tried any other HTTP methods? ... Need to secure your web apps? ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: MAC address spoofing - conflict?
    ... And if anyone knows the exact answer, ... It felt like going through a slow modem. ... packets coming back from the web server were being randomly sent to ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)