Re: Windows Independant GUI

You can use dameware the have a built in connection that allos you shell access, long with gui access. You can creat accounts and others things this way.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: One2@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 06:23:03
To:pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Windows Independant GUI

Hey All,

After compromising Windows workstations I am able to gain a remote GUI via either Terminal Services, VNC, GetScreen, etc.

However, this remote access gives me access to the user's GUI, which limits me to using the GUI when they seem to have left for lunch. ;o)

Does anyone know of any way that I can gain an independant GUI so that I can use and install GUI software to continue the attack, without having to worry about whether the user is using their GUI?

All ideas are welcome.

Thanks,

One2

Need to secure your web apps?
Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast.
Click the link to buy it, try it or download Hailstorm for FREE.
http://www.cenzic.com/products_services/download_hailstorm.php

  • Windows Independant GUI
    ... After compromising Windows workstations I am able to gain a remote GUI via either Terminal Services, VNC, GetScreen, etc. ... However, this remote access gives me access to the user's GUI, which limits me to using the GUI when they seem to have left for lunch. ... Does anyone know of any way that I can gain an independant GUI so that I can use and install GUI software to continue the attack, without having to worry about whether the user is using their GUI? ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Cannot open remote GUI with Fedora 3
    ... > remote GUI. ... I attempted to run some programs with GUI on a remote machine ... > after I connected to it with SSH from my local FC3 machine. ... legal statement: http://www.uni-x.org/legal.html Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp ...
    (Fedora)