Port Listening

Hi Pals,

What tools can enable me listen to all traffics destined to
a particular port on my database server for the purpose of
monitoring changes to my database tables. My database
server is on a different VLAN from my PC.

Cheers,
Chris.

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

  • Re: SQL injection (or not?)
    ... None of these "exists" kind of queries work. ... If it returns a valid value the database is SQL Server ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: SQL Server 2000 Hardware Recommendations?
    ... Are you using stored procedures or adhoc sql calls? ... > and database server as we expand our web site to have more dynamic ... Currently the database server houses all data pertinent to ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: Detecting Rogues from the wired side
    ... If you can get mac addresses from CAM table on the client switches (snmp ... Think about scenario where someone first plug the small switch and then ... Something which collects all these MAC's or internal database + ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Is file is being used
    ... The file system doesn't know anything about the content of the .mdb file. ... That said, most database do support multiple users, and they do so by ... Note that even in the case of a database server supporting multiple ...
  • IIS/SQL Server Hardware Recommendations?
    ... and database server as we expand our web site to have more dynamic ... Currently the database server houses all data pertinent to ... under a heavy load, a sql-heavy page can take as long as 90 seconds to ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)