RE: Autoresponders, Vacation messages

-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Carroll [mailto:amoeba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 2:19 AM
To: 'Tonnerre Lombard'
Cc: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Autoresponders, Vacation messages

Thanks for the tips. My sleep-deprived brain wasn't fully in
gear when sending that request to the list out. The
suggestion to unsubscribe was a last resort (or for people in
large organizations running Exchange where their calendaring
app will automate autoresponders for PTO but the chances of
getting their messaging team to setup filters is about as
likely as pigs flying...not that I have personal experience
with that *blink*).

Automatically unsubscribing them for them might be a security measure.
Now that everyone knows how is on vacation, and what networks are short
handed.

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.