From: "Angelacci, Anna M CTR SPAWAR, J616" <anna.angelacci@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:11:01 -0400
To: terry <tvernon24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <flosofl@xxxxxxxxx>
Conversation: Walmart using WEP
Subject: RE: Walmart using WEP

Ladies and Gentlemen,
This thread makes me question the quality of a small portion of
the group of participants. Please ask yourself this, "Isn't this forum
for IA professionals to learn and share ideas? If so do I belong here?"
War driving should be confined to legally permitted isolated networks,
not illegal local commercial vendors. I apologize for not being
impressed.

The information in this E-mail message is confidential and for
the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately. Blue Cross and
Blue Shield of Arizona, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates
are not responsible for errors, omissions or personal comments
in this E-mail message.

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at request@xxxxxxxxxx for details.

  • Re: Is there censorship on forum postings?
    ... Recently I posted a message in this forum. ... I wrote about my experience with SBS. ... (this groups's professionals) ... Trust yourself. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: string of stints or a career ?
    ... of people who posted negative comments about career prospects ... your comment on what is going on at the DJ-moderated forum sounded ... There are no rules on the AAAS website that I cannot refer to ... wisest professionals and most interesting conversants tend to flock to ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: AC Stats - a comment about appeasement
    ... Let's see 1) professionals, ... "Frequent use of a killfile renders this place quite liveable" Worse than a kill file, is pretending to use a kill file. ... indirectly regarding the decline of this forum than me. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Ubuntu Professionals Forum?
    ... yeah after looking it doesnt seem to be for network/server professionals. ... Im surprised that Canonical/Ubuntu doesnt have such a forum. ... quite entry level with a lot of noise to me. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: PenTest Web Forum
    ... This would be useful for a sweep to see if all forum softwares were up to date. ... You have an option to go with a managed service or an enterprise software. ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your results from other product. ...
    (Pen-Test)