From: terry [mailto:tvernon24@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:34 AM
To: 'Phil Frederick'; pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Walmart using WEP

In my local super walmart, the wifi router is perched above the doors in
the garden center. Maybe it's a signal boosting unit but there's a wired
router next to it, looks like a linksys 24 port. I haven't wardriven
walmart yet to see what's up but the police station 3 blocks away has an
unsecured wifi running. (these cops couldn't run a speedtrap nor less a
wardriver trap)

-terry